Dear knowafest.com Subscribers, Well Wishers & Friends,
I have decided to write you all this email in an effort to reach out to you and share some of my concerns!
As you all know, I send you a daily newsletter of selected blog posts and some exciting stuff once you have subscribed to it.
Being a not-for-profit organization, it costs me so much to send you this newsletter, its okay as long as you open it and read the content. However if you don't even open the mail, I suffer huge set back, not only this discourages me and effects us financially, I understand that it also causes lot of inconvenience to you by filling your inbox.
I hereby, request you to preferably always read the knowafest.com newsletter I send, if you feel you no longer need the knowafest.com updates, you have option to unsubscribe them!
In such a case, you can stay connected via Facebook (http://facebook.com/knowafest), twitter (http://twitter.com/knowafest). If you would like to unsubscribe, all information is available at http://www.knowafest.com/p/subscribe.html
I have decided to write you all this email in an effort to reach out to you and share some of my concerns!
As you all know, I send you a daily newsletter of selected blog posts and some exciting stuff once you have subscribed to it.
Being a not-for-profit organization, it costs me so much to send you this newsletter, its okay as long as you open it and read the content. However if you don't even open the mail, I suffer huge set back, not only this discourages me and effects us financially, I understand that it also causes lot of inconvenience to you by filling your inbox.
I hereby, request you to preferably always read the knowafest.com newsletter I send, if you feel you no longer need the knowafest.com updates, you have option to unsubscribe them!
In such a case, you can stay connected via Facebook (http://facebook.com/knowafest), twitter (http://twitter.com/knowafest). If you would like to unsubscribe, all information is available at http://www.knowafest.com/p/subscribe.html
Exciting part is that we have revamped your favorite website - knowafest.com and are currently working to bring more features to make it easier for you to check out campus festivals information.
1. Our support system has been upgraded to make you feel that system is more responsive. If you any any niggling problems, simply logon to our support system at http://campus.knowafest.com/support
2. Our photo gallery has been upgraded with better interface for easy navigation. Check out all latest campus festival photos, posters and other images at http://campus.knowafest.com/gallery
3. You can filter, sort fests by dates, college, places etc at http://campus.knowafest.com/collegefests.htm
4. You can discuss questions with your friends/community at http://campus.knowafest.com/ask/
Please send all your feedback at http://www.knowafest.com/p/feedback.html to make your favourite website more beautiful. We really read your emails and feedback and we take seriously. We will send you information about more exciting updates in next email, have a great week ahead !
Popular Posts
-
AllboardResults2014.com upsconline.nic.in UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2014 for Preliminary Exam RPSC S...
-
Rojgar khabar West Bengal WBHRB Nurse Pharmacist Health Recruitment Board 2014 Online Application Jobs R...
-
AllboardResults2014.com CG TET 2014 Exam Apply Online, Registration, Application Form Posted: 27 Ju...
-
3g4g.in Airtel Data ARPU at Rs 70 – Reliance Jio Infocomm Deal at Market Prices – MoU for 4G Collaboration...
-
Accenture, Cisco, Adobe, EFI, Pivot Systems, Redhat Hiring Accenture Drive for BE/BTECH/MCA Freshers ...
-
सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India - Sarkari Naukri Job posts in Odisha National Law University Oct-2013 ...
-
EXAMS GOLA RRC ECR Bhubaneswar Group-D Posts Oct-2013 Applications Posted: 20 Oct 2013 04:17 AM PDT...
-
WeeklyExam.in - Jobs and Exams News (in this message: 3 new items) RAS Mains Exam 2013 New Pattern/Sch...
-
Desi Naukari MRI Technologist, Radiographer Trainee Recruitment 2013, HLL Kochi Cantonment Board Shimla ...