Imagine Me |
| Catching Up and Even More Linkage Posted: 27 Jul 2014 04:51 AM PDT I've just had one of those times when I've been unwell - nothing serious but enough to sap me of most of my energy - so I've been a bit slack on blogging and much else. All I've been doing is the bare essentials so while I try to get a bit of enthusiasm for any of the stuff I should be doing I give you some linkage. First something heartwarming - and I should warn you that it made me cry but in a good way. The next link came up on my Facebook newsfeed and was presented as something we should look at as heartwarming. Instead it made me shudder and was all the more disturbing as I'd just been talking to a dog behaviourist who had explained exactly why this sort of behaviour, which I'd always seen as risky, is both dangerous and irresponsible. I love dogs and have always shared my life with them but putting babies and toddlers in these sorts of situations with dogs frankly terrifies me. How anyone could watch the first part of the video where an aggressive dog - yes, I know it's small but that doesn't stop it being aggressive - continually harasses a plainly frightened baby without intervening and find it amusing I cannot understand. See what you think here. On a lighter note this and this made me laugh. I hope they do the same for you. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Imagine Me To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
Popular Posts
-
AllboardResults2014.com upsconline.nic.in UPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2014 for Preliminary Exam RPSC S...
-
Rojgar khabar West Bengal WBHRB Nurse Pharmacist Health Recruitment Board 2014 Online Application Jobs R...
-
AllboardResults2014.com CG TET 2014 Exam Apply Online, Registration, Application Form Posted: 27 Ju...
-
3g4g.in Airtel Data ARPU at Rs 70 – Reliance Jio Infocomm Deal at Market Prices – MoU for 4G Collaboration...
-
Accenture, Cisco, Adobe, EFI, Pivot Systems, Redhat Hiring Accenture Drive for BE/BTECH/MCA Freshers ...
-
सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India - Sarkari Naukri Job posts in Odisha National Law University Oct-2013 ...
-
EXAMS GOLA RRC ECR Bhubaneswar Group-D Posts Oct-2013 Applications Posted: 20 Oct 2013 04:17 AM PDT...
-
WeeklyExam.in - Jobs and Exams News (in this message: 3 new items) RAS Mains Exam 2013 New Pattern/Sch...
-
Desi Naukari MRI Technologist, Radiographer Trainee Recruitment 2013, HLL Kochi Cantonment Board Shimla ...