Imagine Me |
| Australian Women Writers Challenge 2015 Posted: 15 Jan 2015 03:22 AM PST Well I've signed up for the Challenge again and I'm looking forward to it. See the badge on the right - elegant and eye-catching as they always are. Last year I only managed eight reviews although that is by no means how many books by Australian writers - both male and female - that I read. I'm hoping to do better this year. although the trouble is I always put reading of a book ahead of writing about it. I recommend this challenge highly. It makes me think about what I'm reading and that's always a good thing. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Imagine Me To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Popular Posts
-
Rojgar khabar West Bengal WBHRB Nurse Pharmacist Health Recruitment Board 2014 Online Application Jobs R...
-
WeeklyExam.in - Jobs and Exams News (in this message: 3 new items) RAS Mains Exam 2013 New Pattern/Sch...
-
EXAMS GOLA RRC ECR Bhubaneswar Group-D Posts Oct-2013 Applications Posted: 20 Oct 2013 04:17 AM PDT...
-
3g4g.in Airtel Data ARPU at Rs 70 – Reliance Jio Infocomm Deal at Market Prices – MoU for 4G Collaboration...
-
rojgarkhabar.com Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Results 2014 UP Police Constable Exam 2013 Result ONGC D...
-
IT Online Jobs Lower division Clerk Jobs | National Research Centre on Camel, Bikaner Data Entry Operato...
-
Online Application 2013 | Recruitment Notification RSAMB Recruitment 2014 rsamb.rajasthan.gov.in Peon Posts ...
-
FreeJobAlert.com Job Alerts CECRI Recruitment 2013- Project Asst-III & Physiotherapist Posts ...
-
सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India - Sarkari Naukri Job posts in Odisha National Law University Oct-2013 ...
-
2nd Issue of PharmaTutor Magazine | Read Online or Download 2nd Issue of PharmaTutor Magazine | Read Online or...