I EMBODY THE SPIRIT OF VIZAG: SOBHITA DHULIPALA

by Unknown on Sunday 31 March 2013

It's yet to sink in...
I've been preparing for the Miss India pageant for months now. Sunday passed like a dream. When my name was announced on stage, I went up, got crowned and did all those things, without even
realising that I had won! The next morning when I woke up, it still hadn't sunk in that I had won Miss India (Earth). My roommate and I took my crowns and put them in order, still I couldn't believe it. It's a dream-come-true for me, so maybe it'll take time for me to realise that I have won at the big stage.

I was an introvert
I grew up in the port city of Vizag. My father is a marine engineer. As a child, I was a complete introvert. I come from a conservative Telugu Brahmin family, so naturally, I wasn't very outgoing. But I realised that I needed to be more social, so I started training in dance, took part in elocution etc. I always watched the Miss India contest every year on TV. I aspired to be there someday, but when it actually happened, it was
unbelievable! Readmore

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts