It's yet to sink in...
I've been preparing for the Miss India pageant for months now. Sunday passed like a dream. When my name was announced on stage, I went up, got crowned and did all those things, without even
realising that I had won! The next morning when I woke up, it still hadn't sunk in that I had won Miss India (Earth). My roommate and I took my crowns and put them in order, still I couldn't believe it. It's a dream-come-true for me, so maybe it'll take time for me to realise that I have won at the big stage.
I was an introvert
I grew up in the port city of Vizag. My father is a marine engineer. As a child, I was a complete introvert. I come from a conservative Telugu Brahmin family, so naturally, I wasn't very outgoing. But I realised that I needed to be more social, so I started training in dance, took part in elocution etc. I always watched the Miss India contest every year on TV. I aspired to be there someday, but when it actually happened, it was
unbelievable! Readmore
I've been preparing for the Miss India pageant for months now. Sunday passed like a dream. When my name was announced on stage, I went up, got crowned and did all those things, without even
realising that I had won! The next morning when I woke up, it still hadn't sunk in that I had won Miss India (Earth). My roommate and I took my crowns and put them in order, still I couldn't believe it. It's a dream-come-true for me, so maybe it'll take time for me to realise that I have won at the big stage.
I was an introvert
I grew up in the port city of Vizag. My father is a marine engineer. As a child, I was a complete introvert. I come from a conservative Telugu Brahmin family, so naturally, I wasn't very outgoing. But I realised that I needed to be more social, so I started training in dance, took part in elocution etc. I always watched the Miss India contest every year on TV. I aspired to be there someday, but when it actually happened, it was
unbelievable! Readmore
Popular Posts
-
Rojgar khabar West Bengal WBHRB Nurse Pharmacist Health Recruitment Board 2014 Online Application Jobs R...
-
WeeklyExam.in - Jobs and Exams News (in this message: 3 new items) RAS Mains Exam 2013 New Pattern/Sch...
-
EXAMS GOLA RRC ECR Bhubaneswar Group-D Posts Oct-2013 Applications Posted: 20 Oct 2013 04:17 AM PDT...
-
3g4g.in Airtel Data ARPU at Rs 70 – Reliance Jio Infocomm Deal at Market Prices – MoU for 4G Collaboration...
-
rojgarkhabar.com Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Results 2014 UP Police Constable Exam 2013 Result ONGC D...
-
IT Online Jobs Lower division Clerk Jobs | National Research Centre on Camel, Bikaner Data Entry Operato...
-
Online Application 2013 | Recruitment Notification RSAMB Recruitment 2014 rsamb.rajasthan.gov.in Peon Posts ...
-
FreeJobAlert.com Job Alerts CECRI Recruitment 2013- Project Asst-III & Physiotherapist Posts ...
-
सरकारी नौकरी - Government Jobs India - Sarkari Naukri Job posts in Odisha National Law University Oct-2013 ...
-
2nd Issue of PharmaTutor Magazine | Read Online or Download 2nd Issue of PharmaTutor Magazine | Read Online or...